- 10 min.
- 40 min.
- 8 servings
Strawberry Crumb Cake
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup Martha White® All-Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 2 (7 oz.) packages Martha White® Strawberry Flavored Muffin Mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- HEAT oven to 375º F. Spray bottom of 8-inch square cake pan with no-stick cooking spray. Stir together flour, sugar and butter in medium bowl until blended. (Mixture will be like soft dough). Set aside.
- Blend muffin mix, milk and sour cream in a large bowl. Stir until dry ingredients are moistened. Spread into pan. Crumble topping over batter. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8), Calories 380 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 56g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 29g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.