- 10 min.
- 55 min.
- 12 to 16 servings
Spicy Pumpkin Bread
|Yield||12 to 16 servings|
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups Martha White® Self-Rising Flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup canned solid pack pumpkin
- 1/2 cup chopped black walnuts
- OR 1 cup chopped English walnuts
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, sugar and spices in large bowl. Stir to blend. Stir in eggs, oil, milk, pumpkin and nuts until well blended. Spoon into prepared pan.
- BAKE 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12), Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 230mg, Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 17g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 60%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 8%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.