- 15 min.
- 27 min.
- 15 servings
Sour Cream Chocolate Sheet Cake
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Martha White® All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 4 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Spray bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine all cake ingredients in large bowl; beat on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly. Beat on high speed 3 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/15 1 piece), Calories 500 (Calories from Fat 200), Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 14g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 330mg, Total Carbohydrate 77g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 59g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 20%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.