- 15 min.
- 17 min.
- 8 to 10 servings
|Yield||8 to 10 servings|
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (6.5 oz.) packages Martha White® Pizza Crust Mix, (Crispy Crust recipe)
- OR 2 (7.25 oz.) packages Martha White® Deep Pan Pizza Crust Mix
- 1 cup HOT water (120 to 130ºF)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- SPRAY a large baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine pizza crust mix and hot water in large bowl; stir about 30 strokes with fork or until will blended.
- SHAPE dough into ball. Brush with one teaspoon olive oil. Cover; let stand 5 minutes. Place dough on prepared pan and press into 9-inch round. Cover; let rise in warm place 45 minutes or until puffy.
- HEAT oven to 425ºF. Make indentations into dough with fingertip. Drizzle with remaining olive oil, sprinkle with rosemary, salt, pepper and cheese. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool; cut into wedges or strips.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 0.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 4mg, Sodium 570mg, Total Carbohydrate 33g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 1g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.