Gluten Free* Blueberry Peach Crisp
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (29 oz.) can sliced peaches in heavy syrup, drained
- 1 package Martha White® Gluten Free Blueberry Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- vanilla ice cream
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Stir blueberries, sugar and cornstarch in medium bowl until coated. Place in 8-inch square baking dish. Top evenly with peaches.
- COMBINE muffin mix and cinnamon in medium bowl. Stir in egg with fork until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over peaches. Drizzle evenly with butter.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Cool 30 minutes. Serve with ice cream.