Gluten Free* Corn Muffins Mexicali
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Martha White® Gluten Free Sweet Yellow Cornbread & Muffin Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder or ground cumin
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese or shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup canned corn with red and green peppers, drained
- HEAT oven to 400ºF. Coat 8 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE muffin mix and chili powder in medium bowl. Stir in milk and egg just until blended. Let stand 3 minutes to thicken. Stir in cheese and corn.
- DIVIDE into prepared muffin cups. Bake 16 to 19 minutes or until golden brown.