Olive Rosemary Corn Sticks
||10 to 14 corn sticks
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (6 oz.) package Martha White® Buttermilk Cornbread & Muffin Mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, or 3/4 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, shredded
- HEAT oven to 450ºF. Spray corn stick pans with no-stick cooking spray; place in oven to heat 8 to 10 minutes.
- COMBINE all ingredients except cheese in medium bowl; stir until well blended.
- FILL hot corn stick molds 1/3 full for thin crisp sticks. For thicker corn sticks, fill molds 1/2 full. Sprinkle with cheese.
- BAKE 8 to 12 minutes or until brown.