- 10 min.
- 17 min.
- 6 muffins
Lemon Berry Muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Martha White® Blueberry Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Coat 6 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- STIR muffin mix, milk, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and lemon zest in medium bowl just until evenly moistened. Divide evenly into muffin cups.
- BAKE 14 to 17 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 3 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool slightly.
- WHISK powdered sugar and just enough remaining lemon juice to make a smooth glaze. Drizzle over muffins.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (2 muffins), Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 340mg, Total Carbohydrate 73g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 47g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 20%, Iron 25%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.