- 25 min.
- 35 min.
- 8 servings
Lemon Chess Pie
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons Martha White® Self-Rising Enriched White Corn Meal Mix
- 1 tablespoon Martha White® Self-Rising Flour
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 4 large eggs
- PREPARE pastry as directed for one-crust filled pie using 9-inch pie pan.
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Combine sugar, corn meal mix and flour in medium bowl; mix well. Add all remaining filling ingredients; beat at medium speed until blended and smooth. Pour filling into crust-lined pan.
- BAKE 30 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from center comes out clean and top is golden brown. Cool on wire rack 1 hour or until completely cooled.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8), Calories 330 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 125mg, Sodium 270mg, Total Carbohydrate 46g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 31g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.