- 10 min.
- 15 min.
- 8 slices
Gone Bananas Pie
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (7.6 oz.) package Martha White® Banana Nut Flavored Muffin Mix
- 4 tablespoons cold butter
- 1 (5.1 oz.) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 to 4 bananas sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Spray 9-inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray. Cut butter into muffin mix with pastry blender or 2 knives in medium bowl until crumbly. Press into prepared pie plate. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Press down gently with back of wooden spoon. Cool.
- BEAT pudding mix and milk in large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer for 2 minutes. Beat in cream cheese. Fold in about half the whipped topping. Fold in bananas.
- POUR filling into cooled crust. Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with walnuts. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice of 10), Calories 400 (Calories from Fat 210), Total Fat 23g (Saturated Fat 13g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 480mg, Total Carbohydrate 45g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 33g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 10%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.