- 15 min.
- 43 min.
- 8 servings
Garlic Cheese Grits Casserole
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Jim Dandy® Quick Grits
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch square glass baking dish with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE water and salt in large saucepan. Bring to a boil. Gradually stir in grits. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- REMOVE from heat. Stir in butter, cheese and garlic powder. Stir until cheese is melted. Add Worcestershire sauce and eggs. Mix well. Pour into prepared casserole. Sprinkle with paprika.
- BAKE 40 to 45 minutes or until set. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8), Calories 320 (Calories from Fat 210), Total Fat 23g (Saturated Fat 0.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 140mg, Sodium 510mg, Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 1g), Protein 11g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.