- 15 min.
- 11 min.
- 18 to 20 biscuits
|Yield||18 to 20 biscuits|
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Martha White® Self-Rising Flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 cup cold butter, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- HEAT oven to 475°F. Spray baking sheet lightly with no-stick cooking spray. Combine flour and sugar in medium mixing bowl. Add butter to dry ingredients. Cut butter into flour with pastry blender or 2 knives until butter pieces are about the size of small peas. Add cream; stir just until soft dough is formed.
- TURN out onto floured surface; knead gently about 10 times. Roll to about 3/8-inch thick. Cut with floured 2-inch cutter. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/18), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 180mg, Total Carbohydrate 11g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.