- 10 min.
- 50 min.
- 1 loaf 16 slices
Cinnamon Banana Nut Breakfast Bread
|Yield||1 loaf 16 slices|
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tablespoons Martha White® All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons quick oats
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (7.6 oz.) packages Martha White® Banana Nut Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup applesauce
- 3/4 cup milk
- HEAT oven to 350º F. Spray 9x5x3-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray. Stir together flour, 2 tablespoons oats, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in medium bowl. Cut butter into dry ingredients with pastry blender or fork until crumbly.
- STIR together muffin mix, 1/2 cup oats, raisins and cinnamon in a large bowl. Add egg, applesauce and milk. Stir just until blended. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle with topping.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn out onto cooling rack and cool completely. Wrap tightly for several hours or overnight. For even slices, cut with gentle sawing motion with serrated knife.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/16), Calories 180 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 180mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 16g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.