- 15 min.
- 30 min.
- 8 servings
Chocolate Chip Raspberry Coffee Cake
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (7.4 oz.) packages Martha White® Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Red Raspberry Preserves
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons sliced toasted* almonds
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of a 9-inch round cake pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine muffin mix, 3/4 cup milk, butter and almond extract in medium bowl; stir just until blended. Pour batter into prepared pan. Dollop preserves in small spoonfuls over batter. Gently swirl preserves into batter.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn out onto rack to cool.
- COMBINE chocolate chips and 2 tablespoon milk in microwave safe bowl. Microwave 1/2 to 1 1/2 minutes, stirring occasionally until chips are melted. Drizzle glaze over cake; sprinkle with almonds.
- *To toast almonds: Place almonds in dry nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8), Calories 450 (Calories from Fat 190), Total Fat 21g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 61g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 38g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.