- 20 min.
- 23 min.
- 6 servings
Chicken Artichoke Pot Pie with Parmesan Biscuits
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (16 oz.) container prepared Alfredo sauce
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen spinach, thawed and sqeezed dry
- 1 (14 oz.) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (7 oz.) package Martha White Extra Rich Buttermilk Biscuits (d/c)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Melt 1 tbsp. butter in 10-inch cast iron or other ovenproof skillet. Add mushrooms and cook until lightly browned. Stir in Alfredo sauce. Add remaining filling ingredients and stir. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture is hot, about 3 minutes.
- COMBINE biscuit mix and Parmesan cheese in small bowl. Add milk and 2 tablespoons butter; stir until soft dough forms. Drop dough by spoonfuls over hot chicken mixture in skillet, making about 12 biscuits.
- BAKE 18 to 23 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/6), Calories 690 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 47g (Saturated Fat 20g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 501mg, Sodium 1070mg, Total Carbohydrate 33g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 5g), Protein 32g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 30%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.