- 15 min.
- 52 min.
- 10 servings
Cajun Corn Pudding
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 tablespoon Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (7 oz.) package Martha White® Sweet Yellow Cornbread & Muffin Mix
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoons ground red pepper
- 1 (14.75 oz.) can cream-style corn
- 1 (11 oz.) can whole kernel corn
- 1 cup chopped cooked tasso, country ham, or baked ham
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Add onion and bell pepper. Cook about 3 minutes or until slightly wilted, stirring occasionally.
- BEAT eggs in large mixing bowl. Add melted butter, sour cream, cornbread mix and red pepper; stir until well blended. Stir in cream style corn, whole kernel corn, ham and cooked vegetables. Pour into greased baking dish.
- BAKE 48 to 55 minutes or until set and golden brown.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/10), Calories 340 (Calories from Fat 190), Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 95mg, Sodium 930mg, Total Carbohydrate 28g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 11g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 25%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.